Speaking Engagements and Interviews
Heather Wolf regularly speaks to public and private organizations about marijuana law in Washington State. Heather has presented on a wide range of topics relating to marijuana legalization and the operation of marijuana businesses including: regulatory compliance; local zoning issues; landlord/tenant issues; entity formation; and documentation of business transactions. Heather’s experience in advising marijuana business clients in Washington State provides for a unique and informative presentation.
To contact Heather about future speaking opportunities, please email email@example.com or phone 360-676-0306.
- 2/24/2016 – Rick Garza, Director of the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board and Heather Wolf discuss Pot and Public Policy: Washington’s Marijuana Industry at Bellingham City Club
- 12/4/2015 – Marijuana Law Update and Legal Issues Affecting Business Owners, Continuing Legal Education Seminar for Whatcom County Bar Association
- 9/24/2015 – Strategies for Operating and Financing a Successful Marijuana Business
- 2/4/2015 – Heather Wolf Makes Presentation to Commercial Brokers Association North re Marijuana Legalization and Its Impacts on Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- 1/5/2015 – Heather Wolf Makes Continuing Legal Education Presentation to the Skagit County Bar Association re Marijuana Legalization in Washington State: An Introduction to the Laws and Regulations Affecting Recreational Marijuana Businesses
- 10/1/2014 Heather Wolf Discusses Washington’s Legalization of Recreational Marijuana with the Whatcom County Bar Association
- 7/29/2014 Heather Wolf makes presentation to Bellingham Bay Rotary Club re Legalization of Recreational Marijuana in Washington State
- 9/8/2015 – Turning Green to Gold reviewed and Heather Wolf interviewed on Page 26 of September Issue of NW Lawyer Magazine
- 7/24/2015 – Heather Wolf interviewed by WCPO in Cincinnati regarding marijuana legalization attempt in Ohio
- 10/16/2014 Bellingham Business Journal Interviews Heather Wolf re Marijuana Business Law
- 8/28/2014 Heather Wolf is interviewed on South Fork Law Radio Show re marijuana legalization